Tuesday, November 13, 2012

Weight Management Class


It’s NOT your fault….DIETS DON’T WORK!

If they did, you could go on one and never have to go on another.

Don’t just go on a diet…. learn what to eat, when to eat, how to balance your place, what to look out for, etc…..

A diet is temporary, usually unhealthy, and most people gain back more weight than they had before the diet.

An education will last you a lifetime and can keep your children from inheriting the same bad habits you learned from your parents. I was lucky enough to have a mom that corrected her bad habits and made sure I corrected mine so my children won’t have to!

Live The Lifestyle Health & Weight Management Program is just that, a lifestyle.

I will be your personal coach, I will hold you accountable, I will make you succeed, I will change your life!

Contact me for class info:
Brandi Perkins
Weight Management Coach
Friend me on Facebook for health info: brandivacation
                       



(Insert inspirational photos of morbidly obese people wearing the same itty bitty clothes that still manage to fit after they lose hundreds of pounds.)
*Seriously, I could post pics and will if you request them but I don't think they tell you much except that people lost weight. Anyone can do that; BUT, can they lose fat instead of muscle and is what they did something sustainable for the rest of their life? Most all of the time the answer is "No". 
                             

No comments:

Post a Comment