Monday, November 18, 2013

Spaghetti Squash Recipe

I'm not a fan of spaghetti squash. I admit it. I can eat it but I don't love it and it doesn't replace pasta in my book. That being said, I kinda created a recipe for the fence-sitters. If you hate spaghetti squash, you'll probably still hate it after this too. Haters are just gonna hate.

I'd have taken more pictures but I didn't expect it to actually work. Sorry!

Here is the link to the sauce I used. I love this sauce! It's so easy and versatile!

http://www.gabbiskitchen.com/chicken-with-sun-dried-tomato-basil-sauce.html

I cooked the spaghetti squash like you're supposed to:
Cut in half, scoop out the seeds.
Place open side down in a pan of water and bake at least 45 minutes.
If it scrapes out easily, it's done.

Stir the cooked spaghetti squash together with the sauce and add cooked, diced chicken and cheese (mozzarella and parmesan). Top with cheese of your choice. The amount of cheese depends on how cheesy you like things. Somewhere around a cup total should good for most people. Top with cheese of your choice and bake until the top browns.



So, if you're looking for the ingredient list:
1. Everything on the sauce recipe except the spaghetti
2. Spaghetti Squash
3. 1 -1 1/2 Cups of Your Preferred Cheese




No comments:

Post a Comment